input, solid state relays
Up to 90 amp solid
up to 277 VAC switching
Individual solid state relay hockey
pucks or pre-assembled onto heat sinks
- Analog 4-20mA input from a PLC,
temperature controller or potentiometer
- ULTRA Fast, zero crossing
switching generating no electronic noise
- The internal microprocessor
calculates the minimum number of half sine waves needed to generate the
requested performance. For example: a 33% request for output = one half sine
wave ON, two half sine waves OFF, 1 ON, 2 OFF, .... The microprocesser
accumulates fractional half sine wave information, and inserts it when it has
reached a half sine wave in size.
- The sine wave reference wire
permits the microprocessor to precisely syncronize to the zero crossing mark,
producing electrically clean, noise-free switching.
- Great for high speed heater
loads, extrusion dies, packaging machines, sealing bars, IR heaters, and other
small-mass loads that are quick to respond.
- Pulses the heater ON/OFF/ON/OFF
20-40 times per second
- Quick pulsing extends heater
life by reducing thermal expansion and contraction stress
- Fourth generation Maximum Surge
Survival technology for superior performance
- Internal, SCR thyristors and
fourth generation DCB Direct Copper Bonding thermal optimization provide longer
life than other solid state relays
- Optically isolated for 4000 volt
- International green LED input
status indicator and terminal numbers (L1, T1, A1, A2)
- Clear safety cover included
- 800 volt blocking voltage in the
3V models (very high voltage surge blocking)
- Ultra-Precise zero voltage
turn-on to eliminate EMI noise, without the need for CE
- Engineered internal snubber
circuit for robust performance
- RoHS compliant.
- CE EN 60947-4-3 (the newest and
most difficult international CE specification).
- UL approval pending.
- Made in the USA.
- When used with a 5k
potentiometer; add a 820 ohm, 5%, 1/2 watt resistor and a 24 VDC power
- This Power-io unit is
NOT a "phase angle" switching product. A phase angle product can
"dim" a heater by slicing off part of every half sine wave (120 slices per
second in a 60Hz application). That generates electronic noise (120 noise
events per second) which could require noise filters, may impact nearby PLCs
and computers, and it might be banned by CE regulations at your installation
- If you require higher amperage,
higher voltage, a stronger heat sink, 2-leg-break 3 phase, and diagnostics;
Power-io also provides ultra high speed switching in our:
C Family, dual 100 amp